1 large potato, peeled
1 carrot, peeled
30 grm. butter
half teaspoon curry powder
salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste
2 tbs. plain flour
1 egg, beaten
half cup vegetable oil
Salsa Dipping Sauce:
1 tomato, chopped
1 spring onion, sliced
1 cup plain yogurt
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tbs. finely chopped parsley
1. Coarsely grate each of the vegetables
separately. Mix potato, carrot and onion together.
Reserve the zucchini.
2. Heat butter in pan. Gently cook the curry powder
for 1 minute. Add grated potato, carrot and onion.
Cook for 5 minutes, until the mixture has thickened.
Meanwhile also add salt, pepper, lemon juice and
3. Transfer to a bowl. Add grated zucchini and
flour. Mix well. Stir in egg until well combined.
4. Heat oil in frying pan. Drop level tablespoonfuls
of mixture into pan. Cook on both sides until crisp.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Serve with Salsa Dipping Sauce.
5. To prepare Salsa Dipping Sauce:
Place all ingredients in a food processor or
blender. Process until smooth.